10 Actionable Tips to Start a Fake Plant Business for 2021
Still hesitant about starting the fake plant business? You must know that this business has enormous growth potential as people invest more money in home decor, landscape design, and commercial events.
In today’s post, we will discuss how to start a plant-based business for 2021:
- Tip 1. Draw Up a Fake Plant Business Plan »»
- Tip 2. Design a Memorable Biophile Business Logo »»
- Tip 3. Convey Your Brand Story Through Social Media »»
- Tip 4. Create a Quality Supply Chain of Artificial Plants »»
- Tip 5. Approach Your Plant-based Business Target Market »»
- Tip 6. Get Fully Acquainted with Experts in Fake Plant Industry »»
- Tip 7. Analyze Your Budget and Investment »»
- Tip 8. Make Sure Your Content is Authentic and Powerful »»
- Tip 9. Get All Necessary Materials Ready »»
- Tip 10. Take Advantage of Charity to Gain Resonance »»
Firstly, we’d like to show why you should choose artificial plants as your business.
#1. Always in season
Artificial plants are not affected by changes in seasons. They always stay as they are, even with very little care. It is quite clear that you can sell them all year round = make money all the time.
#2. Life-like & realistic
Thanks to advanced production technology, some artificial plants look ultra-realistic and almost indistinguishable from natural ones. Although fake plants can not filter the air as real plants do, they can also improve mood, reduce stress levels, boost productivity, and positively affect people’s health and wellbeing.
Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic illness in the U.S. There is no danger of poisoning for your children or pets with artificial plants. Your family and friends will not trigger asthma or hay fever due to pollen problems. Your consumer group can therefore EXPAND…
#4. Easy to care
Fake plants indeed require less attention and care when compared to real plants. They don’t grow, don’t need regular pruning or watering. They never wilt or weep, no matter what the weather is.
In comparison to real plants, artificial plants are cheaper! Just think about it… Since the material and manufacturing costs are low, you can sell your products at a reasonable price. What are you waiting for? Seize this great chance to earn quickly from a fake plant business.
So how should you do right now?
1. Draw Up a Fake Plant Business Plan
Take into consideration these core issues before starting your artificial plant business:
- Who are your target customers? What are their needs?
- Will you build an online shop or open a physical store to sell plants?
- Who are your competitors and how they are performing?
- Do you offer the service for home decorations, office designs, or commercial events?
- Will you search for reliable suppliers to purchase faux plants or manufacture them by yourself?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of plants?
- What are the necessary equipment and materials?
- What is your minimum investment requirement? How to balance investment and return?
2. Design a Memorable Biophile Business Logo
Below, we have presented two factors that will help you choose a good logo for your business ⇓
#1. Keep in mind that you need to choose a business-friendly name according to your products and services. Besides, customers should be able to understand what your goal is.
3. Convey Your Brand Story Through Social Media
First of all, create a social business page on the SNS platforms to help reach more viewers. Then, relate an exciting brand story relevant to your business, such as the reason behind starting the plant business? It is similar to word-of-mouth event marketing. Try to be as real as possible.
4. Create a Quality Supply Chain of Artificial Plants
The supply chain and resources are essential for any business owner, accumulating positive customer reviews. Most artificial plants&flowers&trees are manufactured in China. Here’re 5 Tips to Find a Reliable Artificial Plant Supplier.
If you don’t have time to compare various suppliers, we can give you top 6 reasons to import Sunwing Artificial Hedge Plants:
- Ultra-realistic Foliage & Endless Varieties
- Custom Shapes, Sizes and Colors
- Wide Range of Uses: Outdoor or Indoor
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standards with UV & fire protection
- SGS Certified Non-heavy-metal Environmental Products
- Free Samples & Bespoke Service
5. Approach Your Plant-based Business Target Market
Here are some tips to help you define the target market:
- Know where your audience spends most of its time, Facebook groups; Reddit; Slack communities; Quora; Blogs; Forums?
- Make a complete list of home decorators, landscape designers, event planners, etc.
- Understand their mental activities and consumption features.
6. Get Fully Acquainted with Experts in Fake Plant Industry
It’s necessary to communicate with specialists in the local market to obtain knowledge. Primarily you are beginners in this business. It would be best to get in touch with various artificial plant suppliers or wholesalers. Sunwing is a leading artificial plants supplier in China with its own factory, manufacturing artificial boxwood hedges, green wall plants, topiary balls, potted trees&plants, moss walls, grass on fences, etc. Read this blog FAQs about Sunwing Artificial Plants Factory to learn more!
7. Analyze Your Budget and Investment
How much money do you need to run the business? What is the best way to balance the budget?
With the above questions, we invite you to do the following things:
- Check industry standards to determine the average costs of doing this business.
- Invest more or less in your plant business according to potential consumers’ benefits.
- Figure out the deficiencies and risks of failure to improve your business process.
- Review your budget each month and keep seeking new suppliers and opportunities to save money for your business.
8. Make Sure Your Content is Authentic and Powerful
Keep responsible and careful with your content, potentially leading to more clicks. There should be no wrong or outdated ideas in your article or even in every sentence. A reader’s time is precious, he/she is always checking to see if a piece of content is fulfilling its promise.
Make your posts easy and comfortable, meanwhile ask yourself the questions mentioned below ⇓
- What can your article bring to readers?
- Does your item present ideas and opinions that others have not discussed?
- Will someone cite and link to your writing?
- Will someone share and talk about it?
That way, your readers would be one step closer to converting.
9. Get All Necessary Materials Ready
You’d better ensure that your business logo, memorable slogans, suppliers, partners, registration information, and license submission are all ready. Concerning marketing, you need to package yourself as a professional with a wealth of knowledge. Furthermore, running a website is a long-term process. It may be a test of your patience.
10. Take Advantage of Charity to Gain Resonance
The final thing to consider is Business Value Added – CHARITY.
Doing good deeds is definitely worth promoting. If conditions and budgets permit, why not provide faux plants to non-profit organizations for free? We hope this starting point will give you some inspiration.
To sum up, if you are willing to boost your fake plant business, customer-centricity should be the first operation principle. Besides, you can not stop learning and improving your marketing skills. Please feel free to communicate with us thru email email@example.com. We look forward to becoming your partner. All the best for your business venture!
- By: SUNWING
- No Comments