All You Need to Know about Preserved Plants
There are many ways to get engaged in this greening endeavor etc. preserved plants. Go green, think green has already become a familiarity to us. It is environmentally friendly and good for our planet. Growing plants is one of them. And go for faux greenery is also a feasible choice. Faux plants provide an alternative for those black-thumbs and busy workers. No one can deny choosing faux greenery is also conducive to a low-carbon future. It is low-cost, efficient and low-maintenance. Who can recline that? Preserved green plants are a sub-branch of the faux greenery family. It shares some common features with artificial plants while retaining some unique features.
What are the preserved plants?
Unlike artificial plants, preserved ones were once live plants. They grow to their prime time and then we apply glycerin to lock up their beauty at the optimal time. That is to say, they not only get an appearance as live plants but also feel like live plants. They keep the smooth and moist texture and the lush green look. What sets them apart from the living plants is that they will not wither or shade leaves anymore. They are kept at the optimal stage with their most glamorous beauty.
Benefits and limitations of preserved greenery
- First, they are cost-effective and free of fuss. They look good right from the beginning. Naturally, preserved decor plants are already in their best state when you buy them. You don’t need time to grow them from seeds step by step. Let alone all the fuss you may come across. For instance, temperature, humidity, light conditions, etc. All these are not only costly but also nerve-racking. When it seems to take forever to enjoy a thriving bouquet of natural greenery, the immediate beauty of those preserved live flowers can save a lot of trouble.
- Second, the preserved greenery livens up space easily and brings nature close to home. You would be surprised what a little greenery can do in interior design. Truly, those elegant wallpapers, polished floor, and matching furniture make a pretty impressive household setting. But unconsciously, you feel something is missing—liveliness and vigor. There are many ways to make a place more passionate and energetic like photos and children’s paintings. The naturalistic preserved greenery can even do better. Their lifelike appearance along with various green shades creates a lively and cozy environment in no time. They soften the hardness of concrete walls and the hearts of everyone present.
- Third, they provide physical and psychological benefits. The color green can let the eyes relax. Simply looking at something green can help you ease your tension. The naturalistic color and texture help ease the nerves and restore energy. Moreover, preserved boxwood plants create a natural wonderland. It can take people away from the hectic working days and embark on a spiritual journey.
- Fourth, they ensure multiple applications. Preserved fresh flowers can inspire numerous decoration ideas. First of all, there is a great variety of plants options in good shapes and pigments like preserved moss wall, preserved flowers, and preserved garlands, etc. They are able to cover a large area or just be a tiny cute decoration.
However, the preserving process makes outdoor usage a no-no. The plants preserved can maintain its beauty only if there is a moderate humidity, i.e., between 30% and 70%, with no direct sunlight. Therefore, it is probably safer not to apply them outdoors. Remember it’s almost maintenance-free, so you don’t need to subject preserved natural plants to water or any humid environment. In addition, the preserved leaves can barely survive the harsh press or squash. The golden rule is –leave them alone. They will always look good
Preserved plants application
- Preserved moss: It gives you another big area coverage option. Preserved moss wall decoration is unique in style and very much eye attracting. There are several popular moss plants like lichen and reindeer. The fluffy moss can make a 3D vertical garden wall popping out from the wall. That would definitely become a highlight in interior design. In addition, the preserved moss can be used in flooring coverage. Some shops often adopt this kind of application to display their products.
- Preserved greenery in the pot: These products are relatively small in size and open for more application ideas. They can stand upright on the desk or shelves to create a delicate natural environment. The live plants preserved are reliable in livening up rooms.
- Preserved wreaths: Made of live leaves kept in their optimal state, the preserved wreaths look no different from real ones. They often appear in festival decorations such as Christmas. With some DIY steps, they become stylistic decorations for bedrooms of children. For instance, you can add some colorful ribbons and ring bells.
Preserved plants always come in high quality, so you don’t need to worry it may look fake and lousy. They will give the space an elegant finish. No matter they are hanging on the wall or standing in the corner, you can’t help getting attracted by their glamorous appearance. When combined with some DIY adjustments, they can definitely surprise you.
Sunwing artificial plants factory begins to supply and wholesale this preserved real plants from 2019, welcome to get quote for your business plan soon.
- By: SUNWING
- No Comments