Get to Know Artificial Floral Wreath
Floral wreath is in large demand in festive seasons. But do you know how many varieties of floral wreath, what are they made of and how they work for homes ad landscape. Check the following questions and answers of artificial floral wreath and get to know them better.
- What is floral wreath and origin of Christmas Wreath?
Artificial floral wreath is circular garland with special artificial flower, leaves or artificial plants arrangements fixed on it which traditionally applied for marking festive occasions such as weddings, funerals or Easter celebration.
The Christmas wreath as most popular style in the market is originated in Germany. Early in 1839, locals collected evergreen branches and garlands on Christmas Eve, and inserted candles to wait for Jesus to come. For Christians, the evergreen of the wreath and its ring represent the eternal hope and immortal life of mankind. Today, many countries and families have the customs and preferences of hanging Christmas wreaths on the door during Christmas.
Christmas wreaths are usually made of evergreen branches, such as cypress branches, mistletoe, ivy or holly branches, and then decorated with pine nuts, cinnamon, bows, Christmas balls, fruits and other materials. It is said that this garland can be hung on Christmas Eve to protect your children from being harmed by demons in the New Year.
- How to make a floral wreath
- Prepare tools:
- Buying various artificial foliage, flowers and fruits etc. (Silk or plastic flowery plants)
- Prepare floral wire or diy with natural branches
- Arrange different foliage or flowers together in bundles
- Wrap the floral wire into circle (wrap enough circles for your design)
- Artificial floral bundles on the floral wire base as you like
- A unique and special artificial floral wreath finished
- How to clean artificial floral wreath
There are two classic artificial floral wreaths on the market, the silk floral arrangements wreath and plastic floral wreath.
- For Silk Floral Wreath
Using cloth slowly clean the dust of the wreath exterior is Okay.
- For PE Floral Wreath
The Pe artificial floral wreaths are water proof so you can using water spray and cloth for maintenance.
- How long do floral wreath last
The fresh floral wreath or preserved floral wreath can only last for days. But artificial ones like silk floral wreath can last over years indoors and PE artificial wreath can stay indoors for over 3-5 years and outdoor 1-3 years.
- Can I use floral wreath outdoors?
The fresh floral wreath, silk floral wreath and PE artificial wreath can stay outdoors but only PE artificial floral wreath can stay for years outdoors with UV protection.
- Where can I apply artificial floral wreath?
Floral wreath can be hung on doorways, put on walls or as desk centerpieces as you like for decoration.
If you are interested in adding artificial floral wreath to your salesforce, you can try us for your 2020 artificial floral wreath supply. Free artificial floral wreaths samples and wholesale price thru email@example.com ~
- By: SUNWING
- No Comments