Must Haves for Greening An Office Area
There are a bunch of research studies emphasizing the importance of greenery in office areas. Greenery helps ease workers’ tension and stress, restore their energy and create a friendly working environment. That will ultimately lead to a boost in work morale and productivity. But after the global economic crises, lots of companies have to cut down their expenses, which unfortunately includes the green plants. There has to be a way out. Artificial greenery is the optimal alternative to safeguard a pleasant working ambiance. Fake plants are definitely on its rising momentum these days. They come a long way and know how to bring nature inside with minimum efforts. As for office decoration, three fake greenery items are particularly suitable: artificial vertical garden, artificial branches and artificial potted plants.
Why artificial greenery
Faux greenery is budget friendly.
Companies tend to be especially careful about every penny they spent. Any decoration item should be cost-effective. Artificial greenery is the very product you need. They are much cheaper than real plants and require no extra costs like fertilizers, soil or irrigation systems.
Faux greenery is maintenance free.
Greenery is to ease workers’ nerve and alleviate their stress. But real plants can sometimes beget more trouble for the employees working in the office. Truly, companies can have some cleaners take care of the shaded leaves, annoying insects or dirt. But as said before, keep the expenses down! So the employees are more likely to do the daily maintenance of those plants in turns. In sharp contrast, artificial greenery takes care of itself. Once installed, they stand there perfectly as long as 5 years. And you only need to dust it every few months.
Faux greenery is 100% eye-pleasing.
Unlike real plants, artificial greenery is guaranteed to be beautiful forever. It won’t take you long to have beautiful greenery to feast your eyes. Even installing an artificial vertical garden wall takes less than 2 hours. The real problem about growing real plants is not how long it takes to wait for the blossoms. It’s whether or not you can actually see the plants bloom. The same seedlings can have totally different results. Plants are delicate. If you fail to cater to a plant’s need, you are doomed with a lifeless garden.
Faux greenery is immune to climatic conditions.
They stand perfect when subject to unfavorable climatic conditions. For instance, dim light, temperature too high or to low, strong wind, etc. Real plants can never grow well in these conditions, but fake plants can. Office areas often get limited access to light. The temperature is often set to make employees comfortable. That makes artificial plants an even more favorable choice.
Why artificial vertical garden, artificial branches and artificial potted plants
Artificial vertical garden
It is a vertical garden wall made of interlocking panels of artificial greenery, mostly, leaves, branches and flowers.
- Artificial green wall takes up little space but effectively bring nature inside. The vertical interlocking system covers the office wall and takes up little floor area. Employees don’t need to make an area for greenery to grow. They can enjoy the artificial garden design as well as the spacious working area. Moreover, you can cover the ceiling with an artificial green wall if you like.
- An artificial living wall is exceptionally eye-attractive. Everyone would gasp in front of a vertical garden for the first time. Its sheer existence can make a unique first impression on people who come to the company for the first time. Think about covering the wall behind the reception desk. It is also conducive to brand building. They can always convey a message of eco-friendliness and nature-loving.
- Artificial garden wall encourages creative applications. Mostly, people tend to connect the panels to make a wall, but you can also apply the panels separately. Each panel can be a mini garden decoration. You can even make a mosaic art wall with these vertical garden wall panels. In addition, the constitutes of DIY vertical garden wall are not set in stone. With assorted artificial branches, you are able to design a highly personalized artificial plants wall.
- Artificial garden screening for privacy protection and space divider. Rather than resorting to concrete walls, the artificial greenery can help block visitors’ views. Dividing office areas into several function zones with greenery ensures open air. So the office becomes less suffocating and depressing.
- Plastic branches are a must in DIY decorations. As mentioned before, they can be a good helper in DIY artificial vertical garden. The easy fixing and fastening system allow you to change artificial leaves or plants. This can better meet people’s aesthetic needs.
- Artificial evergreen branches are ultra-realistic. So you can mix them with some real plants or leaves to make the best of real and faux greenery. Some employees may randomly order some fresh flowers to liven up their cubicles. Artificial green leaves can enrich the bunch of flowers.
- Artificial branches are reliable for small decorative solutions. Wherever you sense a little dullness, artificial leaves can fix it. If the showroom looks rather plain and dull, why not apply some artificial green leaves alongside your samples. It really adds more vitality to some down-to-earth business-like decoration.
Artificial Potted Plants
- Artificial potted plants are ideal for employee’s cubicle decoration. They often appear in some chic indoor decoration instagram or pinterest photos. Planters make them easy to move. Come in the right size and height, they can easily beautify the working area and give employees a sense of relaxation.
- Artificial potted flowers are free of fuss. No water or pesticide needed. So employees don’t have to worry about maintaining its beauty. They can just enjoy it.
- They often come in a variety of kinds and colors, all cute and lively. Artificial succulent planters are one of the most faved items.
We all know how important greenery is to a living environment. If real greenery doesn’t suit your needs, why not faux greenery. Artificial vertical garden, artificial branches and artificial potted planters will ultimately revolutionize the greening in the office area. Come and take the lead.
- By: SUNWING
- No Comments