Real Prevention & Disinfection Tips – Sunwing in Fighting against Coronavirus!
When the corona virus break out here in China and the country is calling cooperation of the whole nation. Sunwing, a 15-year-old artificial plants company in China is also responding & doing its best to help its staff and the community through this epidemic.
Sunwing is an artificial greenery plants company who is established to help the community. Its artificial plants factory is built in rural area in China to help employment of local people. Sunwing upholds the true goodness in traditional Chinese culture. When the country is in trouble, and sunwing is there to help!
To aid the country in defeating corona:
-The boss organized donation online and help source protective equipment for the country.
-In case its staff may hung out and get infection, every staff need to monitor and upload daily temperature every day.
-In the coronavirus pandemic, we still working from home to keep normal run of the company. Every staff will get paid on time for their hard work to help the company survive the epidemic.
-Sunwing will share the latest news about the virus and all means of preventions to help each other keep safe.
-The company encourage everyone to volunteer and aid the community in virus prevention promotions and presparations.
Sunwing team activeling reasponds to the company’s calling and involved in this fight.
When the world economy is looing down. To help the company and staff out in this tough situation, sunwing plan ahead and seize all oppotunity to survive this epidemic. Check our office prevention and disinfection work for your reference after the corona virus pandemic.
For staff’s safe & quickly resuming to work:
-Staff who get back to the city from other epidemic areas need to get 14-day self-quarantine at home before they get back to work.
-Sunwing team will prepare all documents the community need for disinfection. The community will carefully check every document we offer to ensure safe resuming to work.
-The company will prepare all disinfection documents and source enough protective equipment like disposable gloves, shoe covers or hand sanitizers etc.
Check Sunwing’s office disinfection & prevention plan:
- The gate on the first floor of the company is the check point. The front desk staff checks whether the staff in the company wear masks and check their body temperature (to reduce workload and reduce repeated measurements, if there is a body temperature measurement when entering from the north gate of the working park, you can leave (Retest required).
- Fill in the “prevention and control detection form” to register the commute traffic mode and route.
- The first person to come to the company will keep the door open for a while for ventilation.
- Employees with normal temperature spray disposable alcohol on the shoes and put on disposable shoe covers before entering the company office area.
Ps. used disposable items such as gloves, masks, etc. on the way to work can be discarded in an exclusive covered trash bin put on front desk after sprayed with sterilized disinfectant or discarded in a dedicated garbage bins for epidemic prevention waste nearby. To avoid cross infection, the garbage should closed properly.
- Employees must carefully wash their hands before working.
- Masks must be worn by employees during work.
- Use disposable medical masks properly
When wearing a mask, the dark side is facing outwards and the metal strip of the nose clip is facing up. After removing the mask, you should use hand hygiene properly to avoid cross infection. It is forbidden to throw masks in normal garbage bins.
- Pay attention to public etiquette
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or cuff or sneeze when you cough or sneeze. Uncivilized acts such as spitting are forbidden. Mouth and nose secretions are wrapped in paper towels and put in covered trash cans (in accordance with the waste disposal method in Tip No.1 above).
- Wash your hands frequently and drink plenty of water
Wash hands with running water and hand sanitizer immediately after coming into contact with respiratory secretions.
Wash your hands before and after meals, before and after wiping your eyes, and after touching pets or poultry.
- The responsible of all departments will conduct online inspection when employees arrive in Nanjing.
Attendance staff should take temperature and health monitoring after arriving at the company every day (10:30 am and 15:00 pm each time, and register to our “prevention and control test form”).
Employees with high temperature over or equal to 37.5 ° C who have symptoms such as cough, fatigue, and diarrhea should report to the property and the street by the team leader.
- It is strictly forbidden for non-staff person to enter or leave the office area (except cleaning staff).
Takeaways or delivery items should be cleaned and disinfected before entering the working area.
- Daily traffic statistics should be registered at the checkpoint at the front desk before entering in the working area.
Employees commuting by public transportation or bicycle sharing must wear disposable gloves on the way to work, and spray alcohol on their pants to disinfect them before entering the company.
- Exhibitions, exhibitions, recruitment, and other gatherings and events have recently stopped to reduce the number of business trips.
- Don’t believe in rumors, don’t spread rumors, follow the instructions of the relevant higher-level departments, and resume work in an orderly manner.
- Place disinfectant, hand sanitizer, alcohol, and cotton balls in public places such as bathrooms and tea rooms. Employees must wash their hands or wipe with alcohol swabs before or after meals.
- Office area management:
Independent air conditioning can be used, but pay attention to ventilation.
All areas should be ensured to open the window at least 3 times a day for 30 minutes each time.
When possible, the window should be open for ventilation throughout the day.
Wipe office supplies and tables with alcohol every day (spray alcohol on a special cloth or cotton ball, wipe electronic office supplies with a cloth or cotton ball to prevent corrosion), and mop the floor with disinfectant.
- Regional disinfection:
The 2 windows of the world creative industry park are all our office premises, no workshop, no shuttle, no dormitory, no cafeteria, no elevator. There are 2 independent meeting rooms, which are mainly ventilated, mop the floor with disinfectant every day, and wipe the table with alcohol. Stairs and bathrooms are sprayed with disinfectant every day for disinfection.
- Meal / feeding management:
Meals are brought by employees or bought by themselves, without centralized meals. Bring your own lunch in a company microwave oven to sterilize the microwave oven after use. Employees are advised to bring their own lunch.
- Setting up the quarantine area:
The company uses the first-floor utility room as a temporary quarantine area. If suspicious personnel are found, the company will arrange the quarantine area for the first time and report it. The quarantine area will be disinfected with disinfectant after use.
6, used masks, gloves, shoe covers and other prevention supplies, can only be discarded at the dedicated waste bins.
Do not discard in the garbage bin with no cover in the tea room.
- Every day before leaving the company from work, spray disinfectant in all areas of the company and mop the floor after disinfectant spray.
- Waste treatment:
The used masks, gloves, shoe covers, etc. will be collected uniformly, and the collection points will be implemented according to the requirements of the property.
In consideration of environmental protection, minimize the use of garbage bags (plastic products). When employees leave the company after work, they should check the trash cans at the front desk. If the trash cans have been cleaned up, they will discard the wastes into the trash cans. If it is not cleared, the person who leaves the office last time must clean up. Waste litter cannot be left overnight.
Emergency Plan & Handling Process
Emergency measures for symptoms such as increased body temperature, fatigue, dry cough or dyspnea:
- After the checkpoint is found, the person is not allowed to enter the company, and the team leader will report to related community for isolation and treatment.
- If found during working, the responsible of each department will report to the team leader immediately.
- Isolation measures:
Prepare Isolation room ahead for emergency.
- Staff delivery:
The company will help delivering the infected staff to required address.
Sufficient Protective Resources
Disposable medical masks: 500
goggles: 50 disposable
medical gloves: 500 pairs
Infrared thermometer: 1
75% alcohol: 10 liters
84 Disinfectant: 20 kg
Detergent: hand sanitizer, dishwashing detergent, several disposable shoe covers
Regarding the artificial plants factory disinfection, we follow the same rules:
More office disinfection preparation work, welcome to contact us. Pls keep the faith that we are all in this together and all will end soon. Sunwing knows this will be extremely tough for small business to survive in this lookdown situation. Sunwing will share useful or effective tips for small artificial plants business. Hope this will be helpful. Fighting, the whole world!
- By: SUNWING
- No Comments